Wrapping is a spa procedure performed in beauty salons according to a specific weight loss program. For the procedure, a composition is used, the action of which is aimed at tightening the skin or breaking down fats. Sometimes 10 sessions is enough to get rid of the problem. This is why the body wrap for weight loss at home is so popular on the road to achieving ideal proportions. Doctors' observations are based on the extreme risk of having the session alone at home. Thus, along with effectiveness, body wraps for weight loss can be dangerous to health.
Heat treatment of the body often leads to an increase in blood pressure and the use of membrane and the wrong mixture often causes burns. And yet wraps are useful for weight loss, getting rid of cellulite, eliminating excess fat in problem areas, tightening the skin after a lot of weight loss. Further in the article, we will examine the principles and recipes on how to do the procedures yourself at home without harming your health.
The beginning of the lap for weight loss
The process itself is limited to the principle of steam exposure occurring in a bath or sauna. It is known that under the influence of heat, the pores of all parts of the human body increase, toxins and excess fluid come out of them. In combination with improved blood circulation, fat burning occurs.
Wraps have the same effect, but in a specific area that is problematic for a person. Usually the abdomen, thighs, buttocks are involved, rarely the arms.
This effective body wrapping helps to correct the silhouette by eliminating excess fat in the "difficult" spot. The removal of excess fluids, toxins and fats has a positive effect on tightening the skin, increasing its tone. This is due to the improved blood circulation, which helps to saturate the skin cells with useful vitamins and minerals.
The Benefits of Body Wraps for Weight Loss
It is easy to do the procedure at home, the main thing is to endure the course of the wrapper used to achieve maximum efficiency and a long-lasting result.
The main advantages include:
- painless - even wrapping alone does not cause pain and discomfort.
- the ability to perform weight loss procedures at home at any convenient time.
- is not an expensive means of weight loss, as simple ingredients are used to prepare it in the form of food ingredients and chemical additives.
- The use of ordinary adhesive film is allowed, which eliminates the need to spend time and money on the purchase of a special expensive thermal film.
- during exposure to the composition, you can relax.
For the most beneficial result, it is important to carry out the weight loss process properly. Here, a suitable composition is selected for the treatment of problem areas (often of the abdomen and thighs), the correct winding is studied and the predicted exposure time to the ingredients is maintained.
A few words about the contraindications of body wraps
Wraps are used not only for weight loss. Yes, the main indications are excess body fat. But the procedures are also applied in the presence of:
- stretch marks after childbirth;
- loose skin;
- age lines and wrinkles.
Despite the wide effect, heat treatment has contraindications:
- The presence of cardiovascular disease - make sure you visit baths and saunas first. Often, even a very effective slimming leg wrap causes varicose veins to develop if there were initially vascular problems in the form of thinned walls.
- Varicose veins - even spider veins - should stop the process, as this is the initial stage of the disease.
- Tumors in the body - damage to internal organs, muscles, bones makes it forbidden to wrap even a "safe" area. Increased blood circulation can lead to tumor growth and pain.
- A recently treated or chronic gynecological disease - heat exposure for weight loss causes exacerbation.
- The presence of skin diseases in the form of eczema or rashes - the composition used can cause an increase in the affected area or lead to aggravation of an existing condition.
- Hypertension - as already mentioned, heat exposure leads to increased blood circulation and increased blood pressure.
Before using the wrappers at home, you should consult your doctor if you have detected diseases or undergo a full examination.
Now you need to understand how to make a wrapper for weight loss with film, as this frequently used material helps to save money and achieve a positive result in a short time. The following actions are performed here:
- First you need to take a bath to relax, first open the pores in the abdomen and thighs, cleansing them. Here it is enough to take a shower using a homemade or ready-made scrub that suits your skin type. Wipe gently with a towel, soaking all wet spots - rubbing is prohibited.
- The prepared composition is applied to the surface of the abdomen, thighs, buttocks, thighs - treat only problem areas.
- The treated stomach and thighs are wrapped with a film from bottom to top to prevent leakage of the composition.
- They wear warm clothes - they cover their hips and stomach and go under a thermal blanket (you can under a regular blanket).
- The exposure time of the composition depends on the ingredients - usually in the recipes or in the finished products they indicate the maximum allowed exposure time.
- At the end of the set wrapping time, the mixture is rinsed in the shower and the treated areas are smeared with a moisturizer with anti-cellulite action.
Before applying the final product, it is necessary to carefully study the composition in order to exclude the effects of ingredients to which there is an allergy. You should also refuse recipes that use an ingredient that is allergenic to you.
Fat burning recipes for procedures
Particularly popular are the compounds that have a fat burning effect. You can use them to treat problem areas - the abdomen and thighs. In addition to removing fluids and toxins, burning fat, the mixture can help hydrate the treated areas, as well as increase skin elasticity.
Clay or mud wrappers are most effective in reducing the volume of problem areas of the figure. It is useful to do them whenever there is a feeling that you are gaining weight - your favorite jeans have become small, the skirt does not button up as easily as a week ago. To prepare a mixture for weight loss, you will need to buy cosmetic clay or mud from the Dead Sea. Sold in pharmacies and specialty stores you can buy a ready-made composition for body wraps.
The construction of a means for the thermal wrapping of a problem area is done in the following order:
- In dry composition 2 tbsp. Large. you need to add a little hot water to make the mixture similar to regular toothpaste.
- To improve the effect or to get rid of cellulite further, it is recommended to add 3-4 drops of citrus essential oil - orange, grapefruit or anise, rosemary.
- The finished ingredients are applied to the skin of problem areas - on the abdomen, thighs, buttocks and covered with a film in several layers.
A mixture of clay or mud for weight loss can not last more than 60 minutes. At the end of the set time for wrapping, the areas are washed with warm water.
The use of cocoa for baking, which can be found in every home, will help deal with fat in problem areas for 8-10 sessions, which can be repeated no more than 2-3 times a week. The production of a mixture for weight loss is done in the following order:
- 2 tbsp large. the main ingredient is mixed with 1 tbsp. large. olive oil and rub until smooth.
- The final mass should be heated in a water bath, preventing the composition from boiling.
- Wait until it cools to body temperature.
- Apply to problem areas - stomach, thighs, buttocks, thighs, wrap in cling film, hold under covers for 40-60 minutes.
The treated areas should be treated with an anti-cellulite agent after the wrapping procedure - thus, the weight loss process will be faster.
Critics of weight loss argue that the most effective wrapper for weight loss in the abdomen and sides is the use of vinegar. Its effect helps to "rejuvenate" the skin due to the regenerative effect - the removal of old coarse cells.
For cooking, you need to do:
- Use table or apple cider vinegar for the process.
- Dilute the main ingredient in hot boiled water in a ratio of 1/2.
- Take a piece of cotton cloth and soak it in the resulting slimming composition.
- Wrap the problem areas with a damp cloth and cover them with a film in 3-4 turns.
- Stay under the covers for at least 30 minutes.
The vinegar mixture accelerates the fat burning process by quickly removing excess water from the body. Due to the effect of the wrapping mixture, the effect can be observed already after 4-5 procedures - the volume of the treated areas is significantly reduced. Vinegar wrappers should be handled with care, as this ingredient can cause burns and scalds. Vinegar often causes a rash or other allergic reaction. Therefore, if discomfort occurs, the residue of the mixture should be rinsed quickly.
Recipes firming and moisturizing body wrap
The ways to reduce the volume presented are not the only ones. There are several wrapping recipes that focus more on tightening and hydrating the skin.
Honey for firming
An effective blend for skin tightening and elasticity is the honey composition, it also promotes weight loss. Here, 2 tablespoons are enough for the process. large. bring the main and only sweet ingredient to a liquid state using a water bath. In such a hot state, the wrapping mixture is applied in a thin layer to problem areas. The composition is kept under a blanket for 40-50 minutes.
To improve the wrapping effect, you can add a few drops of citrus essential oil to the honey - this will help in weight loss. A more efficient fat burning effect is achieved by adding a few drops of freshly squeezed orange or lemon juice.
If the skin is dry, wrinkles have started to form on it (yes, this also happens), there are stretch marks, you should use a mixture of firming and moisturizing for the wrapping. The preparation of the composition does not take much time - a bar of chocolate with a high content of cocoa beans should be melted in a water bath and applied to problem areas. Wrapped in foil, put under the covers for 40 minutes. The recommended frequency of wrapping is not more than 2-3 times a week (preferably every 2 days).
Wraps are effective in getting rid of excess weight only in combination with proper nutrition and physical activity - this is if you use them specifically for weight loss. Otherwise, the continuous thermal processes will allow you to maintain ideal shapes, to prevent the formation of cellulite, wrinkles, stretch marks.
It is also necessary to distinguish between cold and hot wrap, which is accompanied by heating the mixture in a water bath. Cold procedures help to reduce pores and strengthen the walls of blood vessels, which has a positive effect on preventing the development of varicose veins and the overall tightening of the skin. Hot processes also stimulate the opening of pores and the removal of toxins, excess fluid, which is effective for weight loss.
Proper use of wrappers promotes weight loss, will allow you to quickly and effectively get rid of excess weight in problem areas that "do not receive" either diet or exercise. For severe weight loss in the form of general heavy weight loss, combined with a diet, wraps will help keep the skin in good condition - this is often necessary with rapid weight loss.