The name of the diet speaks for itself. Recently, this diet has gained widespread popularity.The principle of operation is that according to your blood type, based on the allowed products, a menu is selected from acceptable or neutral products. And it will be necessary to completely reject certain products. You do not need to count calories or calculate the portion in grams at all, you just need to specify the foods that are allowed. The process of losing weight does not consist of a sharp reduction in the volume of food, but in the consumption of healthy foods that are more suitable for your body at a biological level. And, of course, you need to know your blood type. Your doctor will help you determine your blood type.
American physician James D'Amado categorized all products as useful, neutral, and harmful. Each blood group has its own set of permitted foods, foods that should not be eaten and those that do not bring any benefit or harm. This suggests that if people with different blood types use the same product, you may have different results. That is, from the same product, some people will become better, while others, on the contrary, will lose weight. This diet will allow you to detect unwanted foods and exclude them from your menu.
Blood types and recommended products:
There are four types of blood. Each blood type appeared at different times depending on the lifestyle of the people. Lifestyle changed and, as a result, people's diet changed. Based on this, it was concluded that blood type and diet are closely related.
Initially there was only one blood type. In the process of evolution, irreversible changes took place, which, as a result, led to the emergence of other blood groups.
The most common is the first blood type. From this blood group, according to many scientists, came all the others. Most people are of this type, about 33. 5% of all the inhabitants of our Earth.
People with this blood type are also called "hunters" due to the fact that in ancient times meat was consumed mainly as food. People hunted and survived because of that. The body of hunters has learned to deal with a large amount of protein, it has learned to extract the required amount of nutrients from food. Those with this blood type have excellent immune and digestive systems, but find it difficult to adapt to changes in the environment. Their immune system is very active, which can lead to allergies, may have problems with blood clotting, have high acidity in the stomach, which can lead to ulcers, are susceptible to diseases such as arthritis.
From the above, we can conclude that the main food for this blood group is meat. You can make your own diet and menu based on the following data.
Products for the first blood group:
Useful products for the first blood type:
- Meat and poultry: beef, beef, lamb, venison, lamb, liver, heart; Seafood: perch, iridescent trout, halibut, salmon, mackerel, sturgeon, sardines, pike, cod;
- Fats and oils: olive oil, flaxseed;
- Nuts and seeds: pumpkin seeds, walnuts;
- Vegetables: leeks, yellow and red onions, horseradish, paprika (hot), garlic, spinach;
- Fruits and berries: plums, plums, figs (including dried);
- Drinks: pineapple juice, cherry juice, plum juice;
- Other products: curry, dandelion, turmeric, parsley, red seaweed, linden, ginger, mint, rose hips, radish, parsnips.
- Meat and poultry: duck, chicken, quail, rabbit, pheasant, partridge, turkey, chicken; Seafood: scallops, oysters, squid, turbot, carp, shrimp, mussels (shellfish), lobster, crayfish, eels; Dairy products: homemade cheese, goat cheese, cheese and soy milk, soy milk, butter, cheeses.
- Fats and oils: cod liver oil, rapeseed oil and sesame oil;
- Nuts and seeds: hazelnuts, pine nuts, almonds, sunflower seeds, sesame seeds; Cereals and cereals: barley, rice, buckwheat, rice cake, wheat bread, rye bread, brown rice bread, soy flour bread
- Vegetables: cucumbers, onions, oyster mushrooms, yellow and green peppers, green onions, peas, beets, radishes, ginger, coriander, cumin, celery root, asparagus, zucchini, green olives, green olives, green olivespumpkin, white beans.
- Fruits and berries: pineapple, apricot, watermelon, melon (except nutmeg), banana, cherry, peach, grapes, pomegranate, pear, mango, grapefruit, nectarine, kiwi, lime, lime, cranberries, red currants, raspberries, black currants, dates, raisins, blueberries, cranberries Drinks: red wine, grape juice, white wine, apricot juice, grapefruit juice, berry juice, beer, green tea
- Other products: agar, bergamot, mustard, allspice, edible gelatin, coriander, laurel, cardamom, basil, honey, paprika, refined sugar, cloves, soy sauce, thyme, cumin, salt, cumin, salt, rosemary, saffron, curly mint, chocolate, mustard, mayonnaise; hawthorn, ginseng, raspberry leaves, chamomile.
- Meat and poultry: goose, pork;
- Seafood: salted or pickled herring, caviar, octopus, smoked salmon? Dairy products: ice cream, yogurt, goat's milk, kefir, processed cheese, cream cheese, whole milk, whey, cottage cheese;
- Fats and oils: corn oil, cottonseed oil, peanut butter;
- Nuts and seeds: peanuts, cashews, poppy seeds, peanuts and peanut butter;
- Cereals and grains: buns, durum wheat products, buns, oats, rye, wheat, wheat germ bread, corn;
- Vegetables: greenhouse mushrooms, eggplants, avocados, lentils, Brussels sprouts, white and red cabbage, cauliflower, corn, potatoes, olives.
- Fruits and berries: melon, tangerine, coconut, orange, strawberry, wild strawberry, raspberry;
- Drinks: black tea, orange and apple juices, apple cider, coffee, cola
- Other products: white vinegar, balsamic vinegar, apple cider vinegar, red (wine) vinegar, cinnamon, vanilla, white pepper, ketchup, pickles and pickles. St. John's wort, strawberry leaves, coltsfoot, echinacea, corn starch.
Products for the second blood group:
With the transition to a sedentary lifestyle, a new type of "farmer" people emerged. As a result, the second blood group appeared. These people adapt well to their environment. Their weak point is the immune system, which is susceptible to various diseases. They also have a very sensitive nervous system and digestive tract. They can suffer from diabetes, are prone to cardiovascular disease, oncology, liver disease, anemia. Complete vegetarianism is recommended for this type.
- Seafood: mackerel, trout, carp, yellow bass, silver bass, cod
- Dairy products: soy cheese, soy milk;
- Fats and oils: olive oil and flaxseed;
- Nuts and seeds: Peanuts and peanut products, including peanut butter, pumpkin seeds.
- Cereals and grains: rice cake, wheat germ or soy flour bread, buckwheat;
- Vegetables: clay pear (Jerusalem artichoke), broccoli, onions, leeks, carrots, parsley, beans, horseradish, garlic, lentils, spinach; Fruits and berries: cherries, grapefruit, apricots, fresh figs (including dried), raisins, lemon, plums, pineapple, cranberries, blueberries, blackberries, blackberries, plums.
- Drinks: green tea, red wine, grapefruit, plum, cherry, apricot, pineapple, carrot juice, coffee;
- Other products: soy sauce, chicory, ginger, garlic, mustard, parsnip, ginseng, St. John's wort, valerian, ginger, chamomile, rose hips, echinacea.
- Meat and poultry: chicken or turkey, chicken;
- Seafood: pike, sea bass, smell, sturgeon; Dairy products: yogurt, kefir, homemade cheese, processed cheese, goat's milk and goat cheese.
- Fats and oils: cod liver oil, rapeseed oil;
- Nuts and seeds: hazelnuts, walnuts, almonds and almond paste, pine nuts, sunflower seeds, poppy seeds, sesame seeds; Cereals and cereals: oat bran and oatmeal, corn flakes and corn flour, puffed rice, barley, rice and corn, rye bread.
- Fruits and berries: nectarine, kiwi, grapes, pomegranate, lemon lime, pear, peach, watermelon, melon, apples, persimmon, dates, strawberries, strawberries, red and black currants, raspberries, blackberriesDrinks: white wine, apple cider, apple, grape, blueberry, cucumber, cabbage juices
- Other products: salt, white sugar, brown sugar, chocolate, pickles and marinades, parsley, dill, basil, vanilla, allspice, cloves, bergamot, mustard, cardamom, laurel, coriander, linden, coriander, lindenmint, mint, rosemary, paprika, curry, anise, thyme, cumin, horseradish, nut, cinnamon, sage, raspberry leaves, strawberry leaves, skull.
- Meat and poultry: beef, veal, pork, lamb, venison, rabbit, duck, pheasant, partridge, liver, heart, mutton;
- Seafood: halibut, shellfish, beluga, turbot, oysters, squid, caviar, shrimp, mussels, smoked salmon, anchovies, lobster, octopus, crabs, crabs, herring, eels;
- Dairy products: ice cream, butter, whole milk, whey
- Fats and oils: cotton oil, corn oil, sesame oil;
- Nuts and seeds: peanuts, cashews;
- Cereals and cereals: whole grain bread, wheat
- Vegetables: eggplants, greenhouse mushrooms, white and red cabbage, potatoes, yellow peppers, green peppers, olives, hot peppers, tomatoes, beans.
- Fruits and berries: tangerines, oranges, mangoes, bananas, melons, coconuts;
- Drinks: black tea, soft drinks and cola, tomato and orange juices, beer
- Other products: apple cider vinegar, white vinegar, balsamic vinegar, mayonnaise, edible gelatin, ketchup, grape wine vinegar, black pepper, white pepper, rhubarb, curled sorrel.
Products for the third blood group:
The third blood group incorporates the characteristics of the first two groups. People with this blood type were called "nomads". The body of these people is more balanced, they will be able to eat both animal and dairy foods and foods of plant origin. The body's digestive and immune systems are the most stable, but malnutrition can lead to autoimmune diseases. The immune system is not resistant to rare viruses.
- Meat and poultry: rabbit, lamb, venison, lamb; Seafood: mackerel, cod, salmon, ham, sturgeon, black caviar, halibut, pike, sardine;
- Dairy products: goat's milk, goat's milk, skimmed milk, kefir, cottage cheese, yogurt;
- Fats and oils: olive oil;
- Cereals and grains: rice cakes and rice, millet, oats, millet;
- Vegetables: carrots, broccoli, beets, parsley, white cabbage, cauliflower, red cabbage, Chinese cabbage, Brussels sprouts, yellow and green peppers, eggplant, beans, red hot peppers.
- Fruits and berries: grapes, bananas, plums, pineapples, blueberries;
- Drinks: green tea, juices from legal vegetables and fruits.
- Other products: horseradish, ginger, rose hips, curry, ginseng, mint, licorice root, parsnip, sage.
- Meat and poultry: beef, turkey, liver, beef;
- Seafood: smell, tuna, perch, carp, trout, squid, herring; Dairy products: whole milk, whey, butter and butter, soy milk and soy cheese
- Fats and oils: cod liver oil, flaxseed
- Nuts and seeds: almonds, walnuts;
- Cereals and cereals: gluten-free bread, oat bran, soy flour bread;
- Vegetables: mushrooms, onions (of all types), ginger, pumpkin, beans, chicory, potatoes, salads, beans, cucumbers, asparagus, horseradish, zucchini, dill, garlic, celery, spinach
- Fruits and berries: apple, cherry, orange, tangerines, grapefruit, apricot, pear, lemon, watermelon, melon, mango, peach, plums, raisins, dates, figs, kiwi, raspberries, raspberries, lingonberries, strawberries, raspberries, blackberries, berries Drinks: coffee (decaffeinated), red and white wine, apple juice, orange juice, lemon juice, cherry juice, apricot juice, beer, black tea.
- Other products: hawthorn, valerian, St. John's wort, alfalfa, dandelion, chamomile, thyme, echinacea;
- Meat and poultry: chicken, quail, duck, pork, goose, partridge meat;
- Seafood: eel, crayfish, mussels, shrimp, anchovies, lobster, crab, octopus, other shellfish
- Dairy products: processed cheese, ice cream;
- Fats and oils: corn oil, sunflower oil, cottonseed oil, sesame oil, peanut oil;
- Nuts and seeds: cashews, pine nuts, peanuts and peanut butter, sunflower seeds, poppy seeds, sesame seeds
- Cereals and grains: rye, rye bread, barley, buckwheat, wheat, wheat bread
- Vegetables: tomatoes, soybeans, corn, avocados, olives, radishes, Jerusalem artichokes;
- Fruits and berries: lotus, pomegranate, coconut
- Drinks: soda drinks, pomegranate juice, tomato juice
- Other products: corn starch, linden, barley malt, hops, allspice, cinnamon, edible gelatin, white and black pepper, coltsfoot, ketchup, rhubarb.
Products for the fourth blood group:
The rarest blood type on Earth is the fourth. Appears as a result of the fusion of two blood types, it is the newest and most biologically complex. People with this blood type have a weak immune system and a sensitive digestive system. This blood type included both the positive and negative aspects of the second and third blood groups in combination. The list of allowed products depends on it.
- Meat and poultry: rabbit meat, turkey, lamb, lamb;
- Seafood: sea bass, cod, trout, salmon, pike, sardines, sturgeon, mackerel;
- Dairy products: sour cream with low fat, goat's milk and goat cheese, yogurt, homemade cheese.
- Fats and oils: olive oil;
- Nuts and seeds: nuts, peanuts and peanut products (including peanut butter); Cereals and grains: millet, wheat, rye bread, rye, rye bread, oats, oatmeal, oat bran, puffed rice and rice bran.
- Vegetables: cucumbers, beans, beans, beets, garlic, eggplant, cauliflower, parsnips, lentils, broccoli, parsley, celery;
- Fruits and berries: cherries, grapes, pineapple, lemon, grapefruit, kiwi, plum, gooseberry, blueberry, fig;
- Drinks: green tea, juices from permitted vegetables and fruits, coffee;
- Other products: ginger, chamomile, parsley, curry, rose hips, hawthorn, horseradish, ginseng, alpha, echinacea, licorice.
- Meat and poultry: liver, pheasant meat;
- Seafood: herring, carp, mussel (shellfish), caviar, squid; Dairy products: whey, skim milk;
- Fats and oils: cod liver oil, flaxseed, rapeseed oil, peanut oil;
- Nuts and seeds: almonds, peanuts, pine nuts, cashews;
- Cereals and cereals: wheat germ bread, soy flour bread;
- Vegetables: potatoes, carrots, onions of all kinds, white and red cabbage, spinach, mushrooms, lettuce, tomatoes, horseradish, dill, ginger, asparagus, coriander, zucchini, squash, olives, cumin, arax
- Fruits and berries: apples, lime, apricot, peaches, pear, tangerine, nectarine, watermelon, melon, raisins, plums, dates, blueberries, blackberries, strawberries, strawberries, blackberries, blackberries, blackberries, blackberries, elderberry;
- Drinks: red wine, white wine, apple cider, juices from permitted fruits and vegetables, beer
- Other products: white and brown sugar, table salt, chocolate, honey, jam (from permitted fruit), agar, soy sauce, marjoram, vanilla, mustard, bay leaf, coriander, basil, courgette, courgette, paprika, sage, rosemary, cinnamon, tarragon, bergamot, balsam, saffron, dandelion, cloves, thyme, yarrow, chicory, maple syrup.
- Meat and poultry: chicken, goose, pork, beef, veal, duck, quail, partridge, venison;
- Seafood: salted or pickled herring, crabs, anchovies, shrimp, eel, halibut, plaice, smoked salmon, octopus, crayfish, lobster, oyster. Dairy products: whole milk, butter;
- Fats and oils: sunflower oil, corn oil, cottonseed oil, sesame oil;
- Nuts and seeds: hazelnuts, sunflower seeds, poppy seeds, pumpkin seeds, sesame seeds;
- Cereals and grains: corn flakes and corn flour, buckwheat;
- Vegetables: corn, beans, avocado, yellow pepper, Jerusalem artichoke, red hot paprika, radish, black olives
- Fruits and berries: pomegranate, mango, banana, persimmon, orange, coconut
- Drinks: black tea, soft drinks, pomegranate juice, orange juice
- Other products: apple cider vinegar, white vinegar, ketchup, wine vinegar, pickles and marinades, corn starch, anise, aloe, allspice, linden, balsamic vinegar, edible gelatin, black pepper, malt and mint.