This way of losing weight, like diet, is considered quite tough. It is necessary to have the will to completely abandon solid foods, even for 7 days, and to exchange them completely with liquids, low-calorie foods. But the result can be pleasant - this diet lasts up to 1. 5 kg per day.
During the consumption rate, the effect of weight loss is achieved by significantly reducing the consumption of high-calorie foods, as well as by their rapid absorption and rapid removal from the body. The founders of this diet claim that the nutrients found in liquid foods are sufficient for the whole body, but in practice, the alcohol consumption diet is essentially a slightly lighter version of fasting.
In addition to weight loss, those on diets guarantee complete detoxification and cleansing of the body, in particular, these procedures explain the need for a 30-day course of such a diet.
Advantages and disadvantages of nutrition
Alcohol diet is one of the most wonderful methods of weight loss. It is also called lazy diet (due to lack of exercise) or diet model.
The main purpose of the diet for alcohol consumption:
- load reduction in the digestive system.
- normalization of the functioning of the internal organs?
- weight loss.
Some experts find this method of weight loss quite difficult because when you apply it, you have to give up solid foods altogether.
As with any weight loss method, alcohol consumption has its advantages and disadvantages.
- indicators - the ability to "lighten" from 7 to 18 kg.
- reduction of stomach volume.
- body cleansing.
- side effects?
- strict adherence to the menu.
- the development of anorexia with the wrong diet.
Side effects include anemia, bleeding problems, gastritis, skin deterioration and reduced immunity.
Despite the apparent ease of adhering to the alcohol consumption pattern, not everyone is allowed to diet.
It is recommended that you stop dieting:
- people with acquired diseases of the gastrointestinal tract (ulcer, gastritis, colitis, etc. ) and inflammatory diseases of other organs (kidneys, liver).
- children and the elderly.
- pregnant and lactating women?
- patients with diabetes (any type).
- you suffer from diseases of the cardiovascular system and hypertension.
- people with a strong tendency for edema.
Rules and tips
Eating is healthy and simple, but do not forget the negative effects.
Despite improved digestion, an alcohol-based diet can cause nutrient deficiencies.
To avoid health problems, you should follow these tips:
- Do not overdo your diet. It is not recommended to use it more than once a year. This is enough to flush out the toxins and lose weight. Otherwise, the body may suffer.
- Do not forget the side effects. The water weight loss technique carries a load on certain organs and the whole body. Before you start active weight loss, you need to undergo a medical examination. You should only start losing weight after special approval. Symptoms may occur during the diet and then you should stop the procedure and go to the hospital. In such cases, you can find another diet.
- The use of diet is prohibited by people with chronic diseases, as well as by pregnant women. Stop eating ideas for gastrointestinal problems. Other diseases can also be a reason for prohibition, so before you lose weight, you should be examined in a clinic.
Nutrition Tip:Remove solid foods from the menu in the 1st week, as this can damage the digestive system. Start this period with water or porridge. Limit yourself from exercise while dieting because your body still does not have enough energy. You can return to an active lifestyle after completing your diet.
You can lose 10-12 pounds on a diet in 10 days. In this case, the menu does not have to consist of a purified water without gas. Eating on an alcohol diet is possible and necessary.
List of approved products:
- Low fat dairy products and dairy products (milk, natural yogurt, kefir, yogurt, yogurt);
- Milk soups?
- Buckwheat porridge and oatmeal (puree texture);
- Low fat broths (chicken, fish, turkey);
- Vegetable soups and borscht (puree texture);
- Vegetable and fruit juices?
- Compotes, jellies, herbal tea (without sugar).
- Vegetable and fruit cocktails?
- Brewed coffee and tea without sugar. The volume of one serving is 1 glass.
You should eat at least 3 times a day.
List of prohibited foods for consumption:
- Carbonated drinks?
- Packaged juices?
- Fatty broths.
- Alcohol kills your body and promotes overeating, but it does not stimulate weight loss.
- Packaged juices - high sugar content does not allow us to talk about their usefulness.
- Carbonated sugary drinks, coffee, fatty dairy products are not healthy foods.
- Sweets - sweets, sweets.
- Fatty soups and broths and generally fatty, high in calories.
Testimonials from those who fast even for 7 days justify the need to prepare well before switching to such a diet, as it will be very difficult for the body to consume only water instead of regular food.
Preparing for an alcohol diet consists in the fact that a week before it is necessary to completely abandon salty and smoked dishes, sauces, mayonnaise, semi-finished products, ketchup.
3 days before switching to the 7-day hard shape, you only need to eat vegetables, fruits, cereals (preferably oatmeal or buckwheat), sugar-free drinks and drink at least 2 liters of water a day.
It is recommended to reduce the portion size evenly to a minimum, so that the stomach gets used to a small amount of food. Sugar-free green tea is preferred the day before the transition.
How not to get lost
How not to interrupt your alcohol consumption diet is a difficult question. It has strict restrictions and is marketed as a healthy fast. The risk of losing the race during such a tough race is very high. The right decision would be the daily motivation combined with a metallic will. It is important to be mentally adapted to the result. His achievement is a matter of time.
You can not hope for everything at once. The effectiveness of a rigid eating system depends on a huge number of personal physiological factors in the body, including the rate of basic metabolism. Consistent detoxification, normalization of the gastrointestinal tract and metabolic improvement will pay off. The main thing is to follow a diet that maintains the harmony of the silhouette.
The approximate seven-day diet is administered in a daily dose, any of which is divided into 5 meals:
- Day 1:vegetable broth (200 g), fresh fruit juice, yogurt, coffee.
- Day 2:broth (200 g), fresh vegetable juice, tea, yogurt.
- Day 3:vegetable puree (200 g), yogurt, vegetable smoothie, coffee.
- Day 4:low fat fish broth (200 g), fresh vegetable juice, kefir, tea.
- Day 5:vegetable broth (200 g), yogurt, smoothie, compote, tea.
- Day 6:low fat meat broth (200 g), fresh fruit juice, kefir, coffee, fruit.
- Day 7:vegetable soup (200 g), mashed potatoes, compote, tea.
Drinking diet for a month
It is followed by those who previously sat in fluids for a week or two and are already accustomed to such a diet. Professionals advise to suppress hunger with the help of thick vegetable soup with fish and meat and be sure to follow the regime of alcohol consumption - at least 2 liters of normal water per day and the daily food intake should not exceed 1400 - 1500 kcal.
Eating a monthly diet helps to significantly reduce body weight and improve the health of the body. Helps cleanse the kidneys and gallbladder, normalizes the digestive tract, spleen, liver tissue, heart muscle and respiratory system. The feeling of drowsiness, apathy and lethargy is gradually replaced by lightness and increased efficiency.
Ending the Alcohol Consumption Diet
Exit from the alcohol diet plays an absolutely necessary role in fasting, because it must pass smoothly to avoid harmful consequences for the body, because this is its "rebirth". Especially if you are dieting for 14 to 30 days and the risk of exhaustion is close.
An organism that has already forgotten about solid foods will take twice as long to get used to it. So, if you have been dieting for 30 days, the yield is 2 months.
- Introduce liquid breakfast cereals in the 1st week, gradually increasing the dose.
- You still have dinner in the second week, but for breakfast you can make an egg, a little cheese sandwich
- Week 3 - Breakfast cereals, but fruits and vegetables are already available for dinner.
- Week 4 - Meat is already available! Fish, beef, chicken initially in small quantities.
- Week 5 is when you start eating normally, only once a week, you create a day of fasting. For the next unlimited period, be sure to eliminate excessive consumption of sweets and salt, flour and fat. And most importantly, drink plenty of water.
How many pounds can you lose
The end result depends on several reasons:
- How long have you been on this diet?
- what and how much do you drink?
- What is your weight before you start losing weight?
- how much physical activity during the day.
On average, women lose up to 1. 5 kg per day. If you continue the course for 3-4 weeks, then in this form you can lose up to 15-20 kg. But the result is directly proportional to the initial weight: the fuller a person has started to lose weight, the more he "loses".
How much weight can you lose in a week
The weekly result also depends on the startup statistics. Usually the most overwhelming minus is observed in the 1st week of the diet. It can reach 5-6 kg in 7 days! In the following days, the weight is reduced more slowly, which is justified by the restructuring of the body and the adjustment of the metabolism to the new diet.
Duration without harm to health
If you are afraid for your health and do not want to take risks, this does not mean that an alcohol diet is completely contraindicated for you. You do not have to follow the rules for a month or a week.
A short period of abstinence from solid foods is not harmful to your health, so you can test your strength for 2-3 days. Believe me, this is enough to feel lighter and get rid of 2-3 pounds of ballast.
As the body is severely restricted in its diet, it is essential that you take a complex of vitamins and supplements throughout your diet. Otherwise, this marathon will end with a severe vitamin deficiency and related problems.