Both nutritionists and professional trainers agree that the most effective method of weight loss is not the most modern diet, but the principle of combining proper nutrition and physical activity.
The right foods on the menu and daily sports are related not only to weight loss, but also to strengthening muscles, improving the contour of the body. But to lose weight, not only proper nutrition is important, but also discipline, as well as following some important recommendations.
How to organize an effective and healthy diet for weight loss, how to compose a diet for weight loss, will be discussed in this article.
Why do you have to eat right?
Almost all people who would like to lose weight dream of not being exhausted with diets and at the same time actively lose weight. In addition, the weight loss diet is often very limited in terms of calorie content and variety. You can follow a diet to lose weight only for a certain period of time. During this period, it is possible to lose weight, sometimes even a fairly impressive amount of pounds. But after such a regime ends, and a person begins to eat his usual food, the pounds return. As a result, the weight becomes the same, and sometimes even more than before the diet. Of course, such jumps are harmful to the body.
The way out for those who have clear intentions to lose weight is proper nutrition (PP), ie changing their eating habits and constantly maintaining a certain lifestyle. It is very important that in this case the daily diet is not meager and tasteless. The diet for PP consists of very tasty but healthy foods. Using many recipes, you can prepare very authentic dishes. But most importantly, it is a normal, nutritious diet, in which a person does not suffer from a constant feeling of hunger, as is the case with diets. Since the weight loss diet, while adhering to the principles of proper nutrition, is quite different, the desire to stop everything and relax does not appear, and soon the lost weight already sees real results.
In addition, such a system helps to improve your health and improve your overall well-being. By eating right, a person provides the body with all the necessary substances - vitamins, minerals.
Proper diet for weight loss: instructions and rules
Practicing a healthy diet for weight loss is not difficult. To do this, you must constantly adhere to important principles of healthy eating. And once you get started, you will get used to it quickly. The menu of proper nutrition for weight loss should be prepared keeping in mind these rules. Only in this case, the menu to lose weight will be so varied and so as not to harm the form and health.
The following rules are important:
- You should eat often and in small portions. Ideally, you should eat at least five times a day, at about the same time. The last meal should not be later than 2-3 hours before bedtime. A fractional meal will prevent you from feeling hungry and overeating.
- It is important to give up fast food altogether. The list of these products is quite large. This is not only ready-made foods such as hamburgers and hot dogs, but also sausages, canned foods, instant semi-finished products, french fries, etc. Ready-to-eat food contains many preservatives, flavors, dyes and other harmful substances that prevent weight loss. In addition, these substances give an appetizing smell and taste to the food and a person eats them more than necessary. These foods are very high in calories and contain very few nutrients. Therefore, the menu should contain only naturally healthy products.
- It is necessary to chew food for a long time and very well. Prolonged chewing promotes weight loss, as well-chewed foods are better absorbed. In addition, the slower a person eats, the smaller the portion can be filled. With a slow meal, the brain will receive a fullness signal in time, which will make it possible to avoid overeating.
- Drink plenty of water. If a person drinks about two liters of water a day, his metabolism will be accelerated and toxins will begin to be actively eliminated from the body. But in this case, we are talking about clean water and not other drinks.
- It is important to maintain the right balance of carbohydrates, fats and proteins. Protein is essential for the body to build muscle tissue, carbohydrates provide energy and fats are important for the brain, nervous system and other organs. The body needs about 60 g of fat, 70 g of protein and 250 g of carbohydrates per day. You should also consume about 30 g of dietary fiber per day. The basis of good nutrition is protein, unsaturated fats and complex carbohydrates.
- It is important to calculate the calorie content correctly. To eat right and lose weight, you can eat a portion of the nutritional value of about 500 calories for breakfast, 400 calories for lunch and 300 calories for dinner. Also, there should be two snacks of about 150 calories a day. On average, the daily diet should be 1500-2000 kcal. But those who seek to actively lose weight must reduce the calorie content to 1200-1300 kcal. Later, when the desired result is achieved, the number of calories can be increased. The calorie table will help to configure the menu correctly.
- You should not eat dry food. The main meals should be hot and full, not sandwiches or cookies. Once a day, you should eat a liquid dish - soup, broth, borscht.
- Eat vegetables and fruits as often as possible. At the same time, there are vegetables and you should use recipes for weight loss that contain them more often than fruits.
- You must live an active life. Not only sound nutrition but his alertness and dedication too are most required. Even from the photos of those who eat right and go for sports, it is noteworthy that the process of changing the shape in this case is much faster.
- Massage is recommended to improve metabolic processes. This is a helpful procedure, but regular massage helps eliminate congestion, accelerates weight loss and improves well-being.
- Alcohol should be avoided. Since alcohol also contains a lot of calories and, in addition, has a negative effect on the body as a whole and in the process of weight loss in particular, the consumption of toxins must be minimized. Of course, you can drink a glass of dry wine in rare cases. In general, however, proper consumption means stopping alcoholic beverages.
- It is essential to prepare food properly. By studying the basics of proper nutrition, everyone understands that boiled, cooked and cooked foods should be consumed and that fried foods should be excluded.
Based on the above rules, we can point out the most important principles according to which a healthy eating plan should be formulated:
- The energy value of the products consumed must correspond to the energy expenditure of the organization.
- The body must receive all the substances contained in the products, which it needs for normal functioning. A person should take at least 70 different ingredients daily with food.
- The products on the menu and therefore the recipes should be as different as possible.
- Meals must be well organized.
Foods for weight loss
A healthy diet for weight loss should include those foods that are rich in amino acids, vitamins and minerals. Also, such foods should speed up metabolic processes and reduce hunger.
The daily menu of those who have decided to eat well should include the following foods:
- Turkey, chicken, rabbit, lean beef.
- Fish - sea and river, seafood.
- Eggs - chicken, quail.
- Vegetable oils - flaxseed, olive, sesame, coconut.
- Variety of vegetables, with less starch.
- Low fat dairy products.
- Whole grains.
- Spices, natural spices.
It is very easy to create a daily diet for weight loss, including meals from these products. Indeed, from so many different products, you can cook many dishes, recipes for which you can find in different sources.
An example diet could be:
- For breakfast - a protein dish or wholemeal porridge.
- For lunch - soup and protein dish, vegetable salad.
- Snack - a selection of fruits.
- Dinner is a dish of vegetables or dairy products.
Foods to help you lose weight
A diet that is good for weight loss must necessarily include foods that promote active weight loss. Frequent consumption of them accelerates the process of losing excess weight.
Examples of such products are presented below.
- Cabbage- contains many B vitamins, as well as vitamins A, C, E, K. It is also important that this vegetable contains a lot of fiber and various minerals. There are few calories in cabbage, but in the process of digesting it, the body expends a lot of energy. A proper diet menu can include salads, first courses, stews, cabbage buns and other delicacies.
- Buckwheat- this cereal contains a lot of iron and other minerals, B vitamins. It is also important that buckwheat allows you to fill up quickly and not feel hungry for a long time. Helps improve digestion, lowers cholesterol levels and helps you lose weight fast.
- Fish- Seafood contains many polyunsaturated acids that are very important for the body, as well as a number of equally useful vitamins. If the fish is boiled or cooked, it will be an ideal product for weight loss.
- Radish- This beverage product contains inulin. This substance normalizes metabolic processes, helps remove excess fluid from the body and reduces hunger. In addition, such a drink can be drunk at any time, as there is no caffeine in it.
- Chili pepper- the composition contains the substance capsaicin, which promotes active digestion and speeds up metabolism.
- Green tea- improves metabolic processes. This tea contains catechin - a biological substance useful for the body.
What should be excluded from the menu?
- Sausages and sausages, bacon, bacon, fatty meats.
- Sweets - jams, sweets, confectionery. Periodically, you can eat a small amount of dark chocolate and honey. Some nutritionists recommend the use of sugar substitutes.
- Refined vegetable oils, margarine.
- Bread, white bread.
- Sweet soda, juice from packages, alcohol.
- Fatty sauces.
Healthy eating menu with weight loss
To facilitate proper eating habits, you should at least plan your weekly diet. This plan will help you not only to buy healthy food, but also to determine which dish you will prepare for breakfast, lunch and dinner every day.
Here are menu options that make it easy to plan a suitable meal for the week. There are many options for each of the meals that can be used to configure an adult and children's menu.
- Oatmeal with raisins and honey.
- Chicken omelette.
- Squeeze with yogurt.
- Buckwheat porridge with vegetable salad.
- Fruits of your choice.
- Boiled egg with toast with brown bread.
- Banana yogurt.
- Fresh fruits or vegetables to choose from.
- Chicken soup, roast beef, cucumber.
- Lean borscht, fish with vegetables.
- Creamy vegetable soup of your choice, boiled chicken fillet, vegetable salad.
- Ukha, baked potato with turkey or chicken.
- Curd and tea.
- Nuts to choose from.
- Carrot salad.
- Omelet with vegetables and cheese.
- Lean meat, cooked or boiled.
- Vegetable stew.
- Vegetable salad and boiled fish.
For the night
- Apple. Kefir.
Diet reviews for weight loss
Numerous nutrition reviews from those who have practiced and continue to practice it now confirm that such a system is the right choice. Visiting any forum dedicated to this topic, you can see that many users talk about the effectiveness of such a system. Proper nutrition is the best diet, reassure those who have managed to turn to this program. But before moving on to PP, you need to know all the rules and lessons clearly so that you do not make mistakes in the process of getting used to a new life.
As a positive, users note weight loss, improved well-being, improved health, fresh appearance. It is also noted that the transition to a healthy diet has helped many get rid of chronic diseases. That is, reviews show that this system as a whole is much better than any diet, nutrition or sports nutrition and other methods to improve shape.On the downside, users note that sometimes it is very difficult to buy really healthy products. When it comes to preparing healthy meals, the corresponding video recipes and detailed instructions in many cooking descriptions are very helpful in this.
Thus, proper nutrition is a very effective system for both weight loss and recovery. But for this it is necessary to become a way of life. If a person learns to eat properly and at the same time enjoys such a diet, it is guaranteed that he will lose weight and improve his health.